Saturday, November 14, 2015

White Pigment cards #christmascardtutorials2015





These are more cards from the Christmas tutorial that I,m part of. 
I used Outdoor Denim cardstock. The background is white daisy pigment ink over Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil. The snowbanks are made with the same ink with the Simon Says Christmas Scene stencil. I moved the stencil in different positions to get the look I wanted.
I embossed the sentiment with ranger superfine ink and its from the D1656 Miracle of Christmas stamp set. The bear is from the same set.
I used the Shinhan markers to color it. I used Carmine, Mahogany, turquoise blue. I used 3D foam tape to pop the bear up. 



This one is made the same way but I used Seasons Greetings  stamp set for the penguin. I fussy cut it and used the carmine marker for the scarf.



Hope you enjoyed the cards. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment