Monday, November 9, 2015

Red, White & Black Christmas Card


Red, White & Black Christmas Card
#christmascardtutorials2015

Another great card that I really loved doing.
It's a 4"X 5.5" card base. I cut a separate piece of Whit Daisy cardstock .25" smaller.
The circles were made with  a 2" recollections hole punch. I marked the edges where the circles would be and stamped the snowmen inside those areas. The stamp set I used was C1506 Flakey Friends(retired)
I know I've been using a lot of retired stamp sets but I didn't have the new ones when I started this class. The stamps I use are mostly different from the ones that Justine used in her tutorials as well. I try to use what I have rather then buy all new.
I stamped the snowmen with black Mementoluxe. I then used the ShinHan markers to color the scarves and hats, branches and bird, carrots and buttons.On the the card that I punched the circles I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. 
This part was attached to the base with 3D foam tape. 


Hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment