Saturday, November 7, 2015

Christmas gifts



 I don't know about you but I spend a lot of time on Pinterest pinning EVERYTHING I like!
These are a couple of ideas that were quite easy to do and they made great gifts.


The firsrt one is inspired by one that was posted by Kay's Keepsakes.
I used a mini bottle with stopper from the dollar store. I found a Christmas message online and typed it in very small print and tucked t in the bottle with some crystal glitter. I wrapped the top of the bottle with hemp and attached some Base & Bling charms. Simple!!






These next couple that I made are inspired by one that was posted by Create & Babble.
The sentiments were cut from Vinyl with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.
This one I added a faux branch & berries with the crystal glitter. I wrapped the top with some grey & white bakers twine with silver & red bells attached.



This one has a little tree bent over, a little deer and the glitter inside. I wrapped the top in white & gold bakers twine and attached 3 base & bling charms. This ornament was made to go on an ornament stand. 



So the branch and the tree were actually pieces of an old garland that had fallen apart. I keep almost everything. You never know when you might need it. 
Hope you enjoyed these ornaments. 
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment