Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday funday card



 Welcome to Sunday Funday!!
 This was something fun that I enjoyed doing. I made this into a wedding card.
I used  a 4"x 5.5" card base.
I purchase recollection value pack card and envelope sets from Michaels when they are on sale.
I also buy the cards and envelopes from Close to My Heart occasionally. They come in large packs of 50.
I cut a 5.25"x3.75" piece of Daisy White cardstock from Close to My Heart(CTMH). I used the CTMH All Purpose mat and rubbed some CTMH Pacifica, Indian Corn Blue and Crystal Blue inks randomly on  it. I then spritzed the ink with water and then dragged my paper through it. I did a number of them but this was the one I liked best. The paper was then left to dry or you could use a heat gun to dry it quicker so you could move on to the next step.
Next  I used the stamp set D1482 Love Life and stamped the sentiment with versamark ink. I used Ranger superfine white embossing powder to emboss it. I stamped the flourishes from the same set on the front and on the inside of the card as well with Crystal blue ink.
The pearl embellishments are from my stash probably bought at Michaels.
The inside of the card sentiment is from stamp set C1589 Lifetime of Happiness which seems to be retired.





 I hope you enjoyed the card. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment