Friday, September 30, 2016

October-Swan Lake-HWBH

Welcome to the Hearts of the West Blog Hop!
This month we are featuring the Swan Lake Paper Pack !




If this is the first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all across Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This paper pack is from the new CTMH Holiday Expressions! There is lots of amazing paper inside.
Check it out. 







If you came from Donna's Blog you're in the right place. This is a go around blog so you can start anywhere. Just in case, the full list is at the bottom of this post.

Grab a beverage and enjoy the hop!

My project is a for a 5X7 picture frame that I am displaying on my wall.
I used the Swan Lake paper(X7212B) Whisper cardstock. The leaves were cut out from the Swan Lake paper with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge(Z3169) and stamped with the September Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure(S1609). The sentiment is also from the Stamp of the Month. The embellishments are grey Enamel Gems(Z3089)




Hope you enjoyed my project.   If you are interested in any of the items used in my project please click HERE.  Check out the September Stamp of the Month. For just $50. you can get these 19 stamps for $6. until the end of September.

Next stop is  Brenda's Blog

Have a great day!!





3 comments: