Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-Fathers Day Stamps






Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (Father's Day stamps).
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from ( Annette Clark) you are in the  right place.

Now on to my project:
The first card I made for an earlier blog but I thought I;d add it here as well.
The Fathers Day card supplies are White daisy card base, Happy Times paper pack, Day for Dad stamp set, Durables studs and the hexagons are leftover pieces from the Artbooking overlay. I used the Sap Green Touch Twin marker to the top and outline on the pop bottle. The pop bottle was fussy cut.


 The second card was inspired by the fathers day card in the current Seasonal Expressions. I used the Magical paper pack, Day for Dad stamp set, Magical sequins. The hearts are from My Anchor thin cuts and the large heart is stamped with My Anchor stamp set. The cardstock is poppy, whisper and sapphire. I used black ink to stamp the sentiment.



Thank you for checking out my projects. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is( Jenifer Benner  )Make sure to  check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

1. Corinna Murphy You are here!
2. Jenifer Benner
3. Annette Clark
See you on Wednesday (June 29) as we will be featuring (Magical WYW)! Have a great day!

1 comment: