Thursday, November 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday Scrap book page


I've slowly started to go through my old pictures that I removed from their plastic prison. I unfortunately lost many that my mother had. Who knew that your pictures would get ruined!

This layout is of my first son, Michael and his first experience with snow! Not overly thrilled!!
I used Outdoor Denim cardstock as the base(retired). The pictures are framed in White Daisy. I edged them with Outdoor Denim ink(retired). I used retired CTMH stickers, old stickers... 
I added some random blue buttons from my stash.
The Let's Play is cut from the Cricut Alphabet that came with my Cricut Machine. Outdoor Denim over White Daisy cardstock.
The snowflakes are stampin up, Martha Stewart and a snowflake brad.
I attached a CTMH red enamel gem.
Pretty simple but I like it.
Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment